.. is one where I'm creating and sustaining amazingly positive changes in myself, other people and the environment around me.
I believe this is possible by staying true to my values of nature, balance and mindfulness.

Monday, December 12, 2011

New Acupuncture & Shiatsu College in Bellingen



As an Acupuncturist I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of health care professionals in the Bellingen area. It's a great place for professional development because my peers offer so much in the way of experience and expertise. Bellingen is a hub of natural medicine and I've often thought it would be a great place to study from. Now, thanks to Matthew Sincock, Bellingen is set to have it's very own Acupuncture & Shiatsu college.

Opening in February 2012 under the umbrella of the Australian College of Eastern Medicine, the Bellingen campus will offer subjects in week long intensive modules at North Farm, a beautiful venue in a stunning natural landscape.

Teachers include Matthew Sincock and yours truly, with others to be confirmed.

Check out the college website for info on,

  • upcoming workshops
  • Diploma of Acupuncture
  • Diploma of Remedial Massage (Eastern)
  • Diploma of Shiatsu
Financial assistance for prospective students is available from the federal government in the form of Austudy and VET-HELP.

6 comments:

  1. Really I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here I found was really effective to the topic which I was researching for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some specific subject this college is really good.as every teacher of here are takes a great care of each student and always try to make the lessens so easy to them.So almost every student of this city studding here foe gathering the newer knowledge form here.and i really appreciate this matter.




    Boomboxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made many one's surprise after launching this college in this city.As here have no such a college so they are too interested to enter as a student for shining their future.




    Camera

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually that is very interesting information and i would love to have more stuff like that and i will wait for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your view.and that has provided me a lot of worthwhile information.i am waiting for more updates on that....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am quite satisfied with that opinion given in your site. I think it must be implacable in real life.

    ReplyDelete